We have study rooms on the third and fourth floor. They're perfect for study groups or small meetings. Each study room has a table and chairs. You can connect to our WiFi network too.
Guidelines for our study rooms:
- Sign up at the Information Desk on the 3rd or 4th floor.
- Des Plaines Library cardholders may reserve a room up to two days in advance for a maximum of two hours.
- Rooms hold a maximum of 8 people.
- The study room lights must remain on for safety reasons.
- Food is not allowed in the room.
For reservations; 3rd floor, call (847) 376-2840; 4th floor, call (847) 376-2841.
The library is not responsible for the security of personal belongings. Please do not leave your items unattended.
Public meeting rooms
We have three public meeting rooms on the first floor. These rooms are perfect for larger events. They have projectors, sound systems, and access to our WiFi network. There is a $15 usage fee per booking for our public meeting rooms. Booking room B & C together is $30.
Book a public meeting room
Ready to book a public meeting room? We need you to review our meeting room policy and complete the reservation form.Get started
Meeting room requests become available as follows:
- Requests for January-April become available on the second Monday of December.
- Requests for May-August become available on the second Monday of April.
- Requests for September-December become available on the second Monday of August.
All other room requests must be received no later than Wednesday the week prior to the event.
How requests are reviewed
Your request will be reviewed and you will be notified if it has been accepted. All equipment must be requested when you reserve the room to insure that it is available for your meeting. If you need training to use the equipment, ask at the Registration Desk to get an appointment before your meeting.
Make a request
Look up your reservations by your name or library card number: View my reservations